Since the warmer weather is approaching in the States, I felt it would be appropriate to write a blog about summer dream meanings to help readers with dream interpretation. For this post, I will look at the possible positive and negative dream meanings for summer. It’s important to remember that these are general meanings.
Positive Summer Dream Meanings
Summertime is often a season anticipated by many! These are seven possible positive meanings:
- Enjoying a vacation.
- Going on a new adventure.
- Partying with friends.
- Feeling the sun on your skin.
- Taking action in your life.
- Advancing in a goal.
- Attending or being in a wedding.
Negative Summer Dream Meanings
For those who love the summer, it might be difficult to fathom any negatives about this season. However, not everyone is a fan of summer. Here are seven potential negative messages:
- Dealing with frizzy hair.
- Running away from bees.
- Getting sunburned.
- Passing out from the heat.
- Recalling a bad summertime memory.
- Ending a summertime romance.
- Losing money in business because everyone is on vacation.
These dream meanings aren’t written in stone! A dream symbol can have many meanings depending on the actions in the dream and the dreamer’s feelings, obstacles, and more… Perhaps, sharing one of my dreams will help shed some light on this.
What’s Pamela Dreaming?
When I was nine or ten I had the following short dream:
It was summertime and I was outside. Out of nowhere, different types of bugs were crawling all over me and I was terrified.
As I awoke from this nightmare, I remembered it was wintertime in New Jersey and felt so relieved. Here are three possible interpretations:
- Situations in my life were bugging me.
- I watched a TV show that had bugs in it.
- Summer is my least favorite time of year (sorry, summertime lovers) and dreaming about the season triggered a negative situation.
Honestly, I can’t remember what was occurring at that time, although my gut feeling is it was the first interpretation.
Believe it or not, this could be a positive summer dream meanings. Especially if the dreamers were:
- A little boy.
- Collector of insects.
Whether you have negative or positive summer dream meanings, there’s always a message in it. May you find the positives of the summertime; for example, there’s less laundry to do.