Just like past life regressions, past life dreams cannot be scientifically proven as evidence that we lived other lives before. Nevertheless, just because past lives haven’t been validated by science or are against someone’s belief system – doesn’t mean they don’t exist. In this post, I will go over how to tell if you had a past life dream and how dreaming of your past lives assist you in your present life.
Time and space are modes by which we think and not conditions in which we live.Albert Einstein
When we are in our physical bodies we are trapped in space and time; therefore, it’s difficult to imagine that other planes of time could exist. Once upon a time, I worked as an adviser for psychic lines. The four letter word I constantly heard from clients was when. When is this going to happen, when will I meet someone special, when will he propose to me, when, when, when… These clients had a hard time understanding when channeling information from a higher realm that time doesn’t exist there; hence, it was difficult to give an accurate timing of when.
There are so many theories about time; for instance, all time is happening now – past, present, and future. Whatever your beliefs are about time, a past life dream happens for a reason and can help you.
Past Life Dreams Characteristics
Here are eight signs that you’re having a past life dream:
- You know it’s you, but you are another person.
- The scenery is from a time in the past.
- People are wearing old-fashioned clothing.
- Words are being spoken in another language or in an older English format, yet you understand the words.
- Your family and friends are another ethnicity than in your present life.
- Belief systems are different than today’s beliefs.
- Somehow you know the year and it’s in the past.
- There aren’t any modern conveniences. For example, communication is done by a messenger on horseback, by handwriting a letter, or a rotary phone.
What Past Life Dreams Help With
Some people wonder why we can’t remember all our past lives. One reason is we would have a hard time staying in the present and focusing on this lifetime. Another reason is it could cause mental illness and other hardships. This is why a past life is only revealed when a person needs it. It’s easier to recall past lives through hypnotic regression and during dreams.
Past life dreams can assist you with:
- Why you are experiencing an instant attraction or dislike for someone.
- The reason you are having a certain issue in your life.
- A talent that came to you naturally without any effort.
- So-called irrational fears.
- Characteristic traits.
- Health problems
- Attraction to or revulsion from a certain time period or culture.
- What you need to work on or accomplish in this lifetime.
- And more…
Past Life Dream’s Example
Let’s take the common fear of flying. There might be some people in your life to tell you to just get over it. This advice either causes you more stress or anger: especially if you have no idea where this fear came from. Instead, ask for a solution dream. Perhaps, you dream the following:
You are a pilot flying over Germany during World War II preparing to bomb a town. When all of a sudden the plane starts to have engine trouble. You’re terrified with the “what if’s.” What if I get capture and take prisoner by the Nazis? What if I never see my wife and children again? You die instantly as your plane crashes into the ground.
Can you prove that you really were a pilot? Even if you searched history and discover that pilot truly existed – there will always be people who will poo-poo it. What’s important to take from this dream is how it can aid you in overcoming your fear of flying. Sometime just knowing where the fear came from can help you overcome it. Or at least it’s a good beginning to take the steps to work through this issue…
Personally, past lives always felt right to me. My Higher Source allows me to make mistakes to learn lessons and some lessons need to be repeated over and over and over… for me to finally comprehend it. I just couldn’t believe that a loving Higher Source would just give me one shot and if I messed up (a religious philosophy) – my soul was damned for eternity. Plus, I’ve had past lives recall in dreams, meditation, and hypnotic regressions. Which is why after becoming an advanced hypnotherapist in the early nineties, I also became certified in past life regression.